For enquiries, including general enquiries from the press, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +31 (0)70 763 0050.
For enquiries on specific topics of expertise, see below.
For information regarding the ICCT Journal, including submissions, please contact email@example.com.
ICCT’s network of fellows and experts are available for media enquiries. Below is a list of core staff, their areas of expertise and preferred language(s) of communication:
- Tanya Mehra – Foreign Terrorist Fighters; Counter Terrorism Legislation; Human Rights; Rule of Law; Prosecution of Terrorism; Administrative Measures (English, Dutch)
- Julie Coleman – West Africa; Rehabilitation and Violent Extremist Offenders (English, French)
- Teun van Dongen – Western Europe; Terrorist Modus Operandi; Current and Emerging Threats (English, Dutch)
- Joana Cook – Gender and Violent Extremism, Counter-Terrorism Practices (English)
- Eviane Leidig – Far Right Extremism; Online Radicalisation and Recruitment; Propaganda (English)
- Alexander von Rosenbach – Foreign Terrorist Fighters; Jihadi Extremism; Strategic Communications (English)
- A full directory of our fellows and their specific areas of expertise can be found here.
- ICCT’s Logo (light background, dark background)
- ICCT’s Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Newsletter)
- ICCT’s Research Journal
ICCT in the Media
Examples of ICCT’s public platform engagement and contribution to media responses can be found below:
The International Centre for Counter-Terrorism – the Hague (ICCT) is an independent think tank specialising in counter-terrorism research. ICCT’s work focuses on themes at the intersection of countering violent extremism and criminal justice sector responses, as well as human rights related aspects of counter-terrorism.