For enquiries, including general enquiries from the press, email email@example.com or contact us at +31 (0)70 763 0050.
For enquiries on specific topics of expertise, see below.
For information regarding the ICCT Journal, including submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICCT’s network of fellows and experts are available for media enquiries. Below is a list of core staff, their areas of expertise and preferred language(s) of communication:
- Thomas Renard – Counter-Terrorism Policy; Counter-Radicalisation in Europe/ Belgium; Foreign Fighters; Terrorist Recidivism (English, French)
- Tanya Mehra – Foreign Terrorist Fighters; Counter Terrorism Legislation; Human Rights; Rule of Law; Prosecution of Terrorism; Administrative Measures (English, Dutch)
- Julie Coleman – West Africa; Rehabilitation and Violent Extremist Offenders (English, French)
- Teun van Dongen – Western Europe; Terrorist Modus Operandi; Current and Emerging Threats (English, Dutch)
- Joana Cook – Gender and Violent Extremism, Counter-Terrorism Practices (English)
- Eviane Leidig – Far Right Extremism; Online Radicalisation and Recruitment; Propaganda (English)
- Alexander von Rosenbach – Foreign Terrorist Fighters; Jihadi Extremism; Strategic Communications (English)
- A full directory of our fellows and their specific areas of expertise can be found here.
- ICCT’s Logo (white, purple)
- ICCT’s Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Newsletter)
- ICCT’s Research Journal
ICCT in the Media
Examples of ICCT’s public platform engagement and contribution to media responses can be found below:
The International Centre for Counter-Terrorism (ICCT) is an independent think tank specialising in counter-terrorism research, policy and implementation. ICCT’s work focuses on themes at the intersection of countering violent extremism and criminal justice sector responses, as well as human rights related aspects of counter-terrorism.