For enquiries, including general enquiries from the press, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +31 (0)70 763 0050.
For enquiries on specific topics of expertise, see below.
For information regarding the ICCT Journal, including submissions, please contact email@example.com.
ICCT’s network of fellows and experts are available for media enquiries, with specific expertise in the following areas:
- Tanya Mehra – Foreign Terrorist Fighters; Counter Terrorism Legislation; Human Rights; Rule of Law; Prosecution of Terrorism; Administrative Measures (English, Dutch)
- Julie Coleman – West Africa; Rehabilitation and Violent Extremist Offenders (English, French)
- Joana Cook – Gender and Violent Extremism (English)
- Alexander von Rosenbach – Foreign Terrorist Fighters; Jihadi Extremism; Strategic Communications (English)
- A full directory of our fellows and their specific areas of expertise can be found here.
The International Centre for Counter-Terrorism – the Hague (ICCT) is an independent think tank specialising in counter-terrorism research. ICCT’s work focuses on themes at the intersection of countering violent extremism and criminal justice sector responses, as well as human rights related aspects of counter-terrorism.
ICCT was founded in 2010 after an initiative originating in the Dutch parliament. ICCT is supported by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is implemented by three institutions based in The Hague: the T.M.C. Asser Institute, the Netherlands Institute of International Relations Clingendael, and the Institute for Security and Global Affairs (ISGA) at Leiden University.
ICCT in the Media
Examples of ICCT’s public platform engagement and contribution to media responses can be found below: